Happy Valentine’s Day! Are you celebrating with your children? Ditch the candy and cupcakes and head to your produce department for Fresh from Florida strawberries. They are currently in season (which means CHEAP and FRESH!) and are perfect to use for Valentine’s Day treats. Here is our favorite recipe for a simple and healthy strawberry snack:
- 12 Florida strawberries
- 12 4-inch lollipop sticks
- 1 cup lightly crushed whole grain cereal
- 12 paper candy cups, or use plate
- Rinse strawberries and remove leaves.
- Dip berry in yogurt, then in the cereal.
- Insert sticks into the narrow end of the strawberry. Serve immediately