- 1 pound chicken meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Florida onions, chopped
- 1 Florida red bell pepper, chopped into medium-sized pieces
- 5 stalks Florida celery, chopped into medium-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Cook chicken and onions in the skillet on medium-high heat until chicken is done, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine bell pepper, celery, olive oil and vinegar; mix well. Combine chicken and onions with vegetable mixture and toss all ingredients.
- Top with cheese and serve.
Yield 4 servings
Return to Main Dishes