- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Florida mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Cut chicken breasts in half and set aside. Combine paprika, thyme and garlic and sprinkle evenly on chicken.
- Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook seasoned chicken on medium heat until done, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Add vegetables to the same skillet and cook on medium heat until they are browned but still firm. Return cooked chicken to skillet with the vegetables until heated. Serve immediately. (Small amounts of water or chicken broth can be added to the skillet to keep the chicken seasoning from burning on the bottom of the pan.)
Yield 6 servings
Return to Main Dishes