- 3 Florida celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dry
- 1 medium Florida tomato, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Florida carrots
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, sour cream and rosemary. Set aside.
- Add celery, chicken and shredded carrots; mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture, stirring until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Place the tomato slices on a plate and lightly season with salt and pepper. Scoop chicken salad onto the tomato slices and serve.
Yield 4 Servings
Return to Main Dishes