- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium Florida eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium Florida tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small Florida zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium Florida green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large Florida onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 26-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 1/2 or 4-quart crock-pot. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 6-8 hours.
Yield 6 to 8 Servings
Return to Main Dishes