- 12 chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse chicken wings and remove wing tip.
- Combine oregano and yogurt, set aside. Combine bread crumbs and cheese, set aside.
- Coat wings in yogurt mixture and then roll in bread crumb mixture. Place in a greased baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until wings are golden brown.
Yield 2 entrée servings or 4 snack/appetizer servings
Return to Main Dishes