- 1 pound Florida shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 5 cups Florida romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 cup Florida red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup Florida green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Florida lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine shrimp, lettuce, bell peppers and onion in large mixing bowl; toss and set aside. In a small bowl combine oil, lime juice and garlic and mix vigorously.
- Add dressing to salad according to taste and toss to coat all ingredients.
Yield 4 servings
Return to Main Dishes