- 12 Florida eggs
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Florida carrots
- 12 ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 Florida Roma tomato
- Remove eggs from shell and place in a large mixing bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce and beat by hand.
- Cut bread into small pieces and place in shallow bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread, allowing bread to soak up all the liquid.
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in mixing bowl and mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly oiled casserole-sized pan.
- Cut tomato rounds and place on top of mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center is firm. Let set for 10 minutes; cut and serve.
Yield 8 servings
Return to Main Dishes