- 1 11 ounce package of pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup chopped Florida zucchini, sautéed
- 1 cup chopped Florida bell pepper, sautéed
- 1 cup chopped spinach, sautéed
- 2 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Roll the dough into a 10-by-14-inch shape and cut in half to make two 7 inch by 10 inch rectangles.
- Cover half of each, lengthwise, with the tomato sauce, zucchini, pepper and spinach leaving a 1-inch border. Add oregano and 1 1/2 cups of the grated mozzarella. Brush the edge of the dough with water.
- Fold the 2 sides together, pinch the edge to seal, and roll the edge slightly. Prick the top several times with a fork. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Tip: Purchase an extra zucchini to steam and mash for baby!
Return to Main Dishes