- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup chopped Florida tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped Florida zucchini
- 12 ounces low-fat, grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Spread dough evenly on a baking sheet. Cover top of dough with the sauce. Sprinkle oregano and basil over sauce and bake dough on 400 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes or until bread starts to brown on edges.
- Remove from oven and add tomatoes and zucchini.
- Top with cheese then parsley and return to oven until cheese melts and begins to brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Return to Main Dishes