- Fresh pizza dough or 1 small pre-baked pizza crust
- 8 to 10 fresh eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Florida zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 cup breakfast meat (bacon or sausage) cooked and chopped
- 2 Florida tomatoes, sliced thin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place pizza dough in the bottom of a springform pan or cut a prebaked crust to fit.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk. Use a whisk to mix the egg mixture. Season the egg mixture lightly with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Layer zucchini on top of crust in bottom of the pan. Add half of the cheese to the top of the zucchini. Add the cooked and chopped breakfast meat to the pan. Place the springform pan on a cookie sheet. Pour the egg mixture on top of meat and zucchini. Top the egg mixture with sliced tomatoes and remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes until the center of the frittata if evenly cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Unhinge the springform pan. Slice and serve warm.
Yield 4-6 Servings