- 1 cup of your favorite low-fat oil-based salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (5-ounces) pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 Florida cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Florida cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Florida green pepper, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup prepared dressing
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and place in air tight container to let flavors blend together. This dressing will keep in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with 3/4 cup of the dressing. Serve extra on the side.
Yield 6 Servings
Return to Main Dishes