- 1 whole wheat pizza crust, baked and ready to be topped
- 1/2 cup tomato or pizza sauce
- 2 Florida tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Florida bell peppers, diced small
- 1 cup Florida mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Florida zucchini, diced small
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, hand torn
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, hand torn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly distribute the sauce over the cooked whole wheat pizza dough.
- Top pizza with tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and cheeses.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool slightly.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Yield 4-6 Servings