- 1 1/2 pounds cooked medium Florida shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups drained red beans
- 1 cup Florida celery, chopped
- 1 cup Florida zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup Florida green beans, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Florida basil, chopped
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and basil. Chill for at least one hour.
- Add cheese and chopped basil. Serve with fresh, sliced tomatoes.
Yield 4 servings
Return to Main Dishes