- 1 1/2 pounds chicken meat
- 2 cups chopped Florida green beans
- 1 cup chopped Florida sweet onions
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups Florida honey
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1/2 cup Florida orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Combine beans and onions and cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to brown.
- Add chicken to skillet and continue cooking for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is almost done.
- Combine honey, ginger, juice and chili sauce and add to skillet. Cook until sauce begins to thicken and chicken is done.
- Remove from heat and serve with brown rice or whole wheat pasta.
Yields 6 servings
Return to Main Dishes