- 4 chicken breasts or your favorite cut
- juice of 2 lemons
- salt and lemon pepper to taste
- 1 generous pinch dried oregano
- cooking oil spray
- Cut lemons in half, and squeeze juice from 1 lemon on chicken.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Preheat a skillet sprayed with cooking oil over medium low heat.
- When skillet is hot, put chicken in skillet. As you cook chicken, add juice from second lemon, oregano, lemon pepper and salt.
- Sauté for 10 to 15 minutes each side, or until juices run clear.
Yield 4 Servings
Return to Main Dishes