- 1 1/2 cup dried lentils (pre-soaked)
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups peeled Florida butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 2 cups Florida green beans, cut in half
- 1 cup Florida red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup Florida onion, chopped
- Combine lentils and water in a large sauce pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over lentils.
- Cover and cook on medium heat or until lentils are tender, about 30 minutes. Add salt to taste.
Yield 8 servings
Return to Main Dishes