- 1 ground pound meat
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Florida egg
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped Florida yellow squash
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except potatoes and mix well. Divide the mixture evenly in the muffin pan, filling each section completely full.
- Bake at 350 F. for about 15 to twenty minutes. Serve with potatoes.
Yield 12 muffins
Return to Main Dishes