- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (or 3 cups shredded chicken)
- 1 cup fresh Florida corn
- 2 large Florida tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped Florida onion
- 1/2 Florida green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Florida red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can kidney, pinto or black beans
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chili peppers
- 2 14.5-ounce cans vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except salt and pepper in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Return to Main Dishes