- 1 whole wheat pizza crust, baked and ready to be topped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup fresh Florida corn kernels
- 1 cup Florida avocado, diced
- 1 cup fresh Florida tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly distribute the salsa over the cooked whole wheat pizza dough.
- Top the pizza with the corn, avocado, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool slightly.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Yield 4-6 Servings