- 1 pound lean beef cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large Florida zucchini, sliced
- 1 large Florida red bell pepper, sliced into medium-sized pieces
- 1 cup of Florida green beans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 4 cups spring mix or other salad greens
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Cook beef and tarragon leaves with nonstick cooking spray in a skillet on medium-high heat until beef is pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Cook zucchini, pepper and green beans in cooking spray in the same skillet until vegetables begin to brown; set aside.
- Combine oil and vinegar in a mixing bowl. Add beef and vegetables, mixing well.
- Add salad greens to the beef mixture and toss all ingredients. Place salad in individual bowls and serve.
Yield 4 servings
Return to Main Dishes