- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, chicken seasoning, salt and paprika while stirring. Gradually add broth, stirring until blended.
- Cook two minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
- Leftover gravy will last 2-3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yield 2-4 Servings
Return to Sides