- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pound Florida salad greens
- 1 Florida avocado, cut into large cubes
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Florida corn kernels, cooked
- 1/2 cup Florida papaya, chopped or sliced
- Combine first seven ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate.
- Place prepared salad greens, avocado, black beans, corn kernels, and papaya in salad bowl. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Yield 4-6 servings
Return to Sides