- 2 medium Florida zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Florida egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese and pepper. Place the egg whites in a separate bowl and beat lightly.
- Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
Yield about 35 zucchini pieces
Return to Sides