- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Florida zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh Florida mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Florida tomato, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion with salt and pepper for 2 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini and mushrooms. When zucchini begins to soften, add tomatoes, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook until heated through.
Tip: For Baby – Take 2 zucchini from list of ingredients and cube or cut into 1/2-inch slices. Steam the zucchini until tender. Place in food grinder and puree. Freeze any extra portion in ice cube tray for use later.
Yield 6 servings
Return to Sides