- 2 cups tri-color pasta
- 4 medium Florida carrots, julienned
- 1/2 Florida romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium Florida cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced Florida green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced Florida celery
- 2 cups low-fat yogurt
- 1 package dry Italian seasoning mix
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Choose a large glass bowl the same diameter from top to bottom. Place carrots in bottom of bowl then layer lettuce over the carrots.
- Combine cucumber, green pepper and celery and spread in a layer over the lettuce. When pasta is cooled, spread pasta over vegetable layer.
- In a small bowl combine yoghurt and Italian seasoning. Spread carefully over pasta layer. Top with low-fat cheddar cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or before serving.
Return to Sides