- 1 1/2 pounds Florida carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Florida rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a shallow pan with foil.
- Slice off the tip and end of each carrot. Peel carrots and cut in half crosswise. Then cut lengthwise, then cut lengthwise again. Combine carrot sticks, olive oil, rosemary and salt. Stir until all are evenly coated with oil mixture.
- Place carrots on foil-lined baking sheet and spread out in a single layer. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
Yield 4 servings
Return to Sides