- 3 medium Florida carrots
- 4 stalks Florida celery
- 2 Florida yellow squash
- 1 Florida red bell pepper
- 3 Florida zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Oil or nonstick cooking spray
- Cut all vegetables into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat a large skillet with oil or cooking spray. Cook vegetables in skillet on medium-high heat about 10 to 12 minutes or until they begin to brown and soften.
- Place cooked vegetables in a shallow bowl and top with cheese and salt to taste.
Yield 4 servings
Return to Sides