- 2 pounds new potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 cup Florida red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup Florida radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons Florida parsley, minced
- black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water by at least an inch, add a good pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the potatoes are almost tender. Drain and let cool. Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, salt and mustard. Add the olive oil, whisking constantly. Add the radishes and the onions.
- Pour mixture over warm potatoes and toss. Just before serving stir in cabbage, parsley and pepper.
Yield 8 servings
Return to Sides