- 1 1/4 pounds fresh Florida snap beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small Florida onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Florida cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch green beans.
- Place olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; sauté until translucent.
- Add blanched snap beans; sauté for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 1 minute. Season lightly with salt and black pepper. Serve warm.
Yield 4 Servings
Return to Sides