- 2 cups Florida green beans, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey meat
- 1/2 cup diced Florida red bell pepper
- 1/2 15 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place green beans in a pot of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and rinse with cold water, drain well.
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, dill and black pepper; mix well.
- Add green beans, turkey, bell pepper and cilantro to the mayonnaise mixture. Toss well to coat.
Return to Sides