- 3 large Florida cucumbers, seeded and cut into small wedges
- 1 Florida bell pepper, sliced (your favorite color)
- 1 tbs dry Italian seasoning
- 4 to 6 cups cider or rice wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 small mason jars with lids or any other food storage container
- Add cucumber, bell pepper and Italian seasoning to a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine spices.
- Add cucumber mix to several jars or food containers.
- Pour the vinegar over to cover completely.
- Put the lid on and let marinate in the refrigerator for two days.
- The pickles should last for a week in the refrigerator.
- Serve as a side dish or as a snack.
Yield 4 to 6 Servings
Return to Snacks