- 1 container low-fat yogurt in your favorite flavor
- 2 cups Florida fruit juice (orange, tangerine, tropical fruit, etc)
- ½ cup fresh Florida fruit (strawberries, blueberries, tropical fruit)
- 4 to 6 Popsicle molds
For Yogurt pops
- Mix fresh fruit and yogurt together in a small bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture to molds and freeze over night.
For juice pops
- Fill popsicle molds ¾ full with juice.
- Add fresh fruit. Freeze overnight.
- Make your own molds with small paper cups and popsicle sticks. After you have filled the cups ¾ of the way with the fruit and yogurt or juice, cover them tightly with plastic wrap. Poke the popsicle stick through the plastic wrap and freeze over night.
- Get creative! Try adding different flavor juices or yogurts to make a layered effect. Add just enough for one layer, than freeze for several hours and add another different flavor layer. Re freeze and continue adding layers until the Popsicle is whole.
Yield 4 to 6 Servings
Return to Snacks